The best security solution for server machines. Low on Resources. Strong on Technology.
Proven Scan Engine
- Blocks virus infections that try to infect server machines to gain admin control and steal data.
- Detects all kinds of malware, viruses, worms, Trojans, and spyware that try to inflict your system from various sources and removes
- DNAScan, our indigenous and proven detection technology, detects and eliminates polymorphic threats that change code/file information in real time. It successfully traps suspected files and quarantines them so that malware does not harm your system.
Prevent Data Breaches
Data Theft Protection
- Blocks unauthorized copying of data from your system to any USB drive.
Prevent Ransomware Attacks
Total Ransomware Protection
- Keeps your data and system safe from ransomware attacks.
- Smart data backup and restore features act as a safety net to get your valuable data (including Tally accounting data) back in case of a ransomware attack.
No Fear Of Intrusion Attack
- Protects your system from network attacks.
- Blocks all kinds of malware intrusion and hacking attempts. Detects and blocks Remote Desktop (RDP) brute-force attempts and IP of remote attackers.
Secure Email Communications
- Prevents all kinds of malware coming through
- The powerful spam filter identifies junk and unwanted emails as spam.
Surf The Online World Safely
- Blocks suspicious and harmful websites that can download malware and worms to your system or steal your data.
- Prevents all kinds of phishing attempts that try to steal your data. Fraudsters impersonate legitimate email notifications asking for login or banking credentials. This feature detects such attempts.
USB Drive Protection
Auto Silent Mode
Automatic Update (Internet)
Why Quick Heal For Server Security?
Ultimate security for all Internet needs. Bank, chat, email, and browse online with round-the-clock security.
Ease of Use
Windows Server 2003 or later
Intel Pentium 4 or higher
Internet Explorer 6 or higher
2 GB or more
1.6 GB or more
- Internet connection to receive updates and for activation.