This product is not available to purchase online at the moment.
Please contact us if you are interested.
- • Microsoft Windows 2000 Server (Service Pack 3 or above)
- • Microsoft Windows 2000 Advance Server (Service Pack 3 or above)
- • Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2003 (Service Pack 1 or above)
- • Microsoft Windows Server Enterprise 2003 (Service Pack 1 or above)
- • Exchange Server 2000 with Service Pack 3
- • Exchange Server 2003
Today most of the viruses and other threats arrive by email. Add to this, spam mails and other unwanted mails that increase the load on the server thereby creating delays in response. The ideal way to prevent those threats is to block them at the gateway. Quick Heal Exchange Protection is designed for Microsoft Exchange Servers.
- Simple to install, easy to configure and use.
- Centralized management with web based console.
- Detects and cleans viruses, worms, trojans and all kinds of malware.
- Automatically blocks vulnerable emails e.g. IFRAME Exploit emails.
- Automatic and incremental updates.
- DNA Scan for detection of new unknown viruses.
- Scans files inside archive attachments. (ZIP, ARJ, GZIP, RAR, TAR, CAB etc.).
- Configurable and consolidated notifications.
- Scans emails in real time before they are accessed.
- Powerful spam filter to block spam mails.
- Black list and white list facility for spam control.
- Attachment control.
- Detailed reports and daily statistics.