This product is not available to purchase online at the moment.
Please contact us if you are interested.
- •Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional/Server/Advanced Server
- •Microsoft Windows XP Professional (32-bit or 64-bit)
- •Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Web/Standard/Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit)
- •Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Enterprise /Ultimate (32-bit or 64-bit)
- •Microsoft Windows 2008 Server Web/Standard/Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit)
- •Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic/Home Premium/ Professional/Enterprise /Ultimate (32-bit or 64-bit)
- •Microsoft Windows 2008 Server R2 Web/Standard/Enterprise (64-bit)
Quick Heal Admin Console 4.6 provides a centralized management and control of virus protection on networks of almost any size with virtually any combination of Windows or Linux operating system on clients.
- Server and client side compatibility on all combinations of Microsoft Windows systems (32-bit & 64-bit) and additionally client side compatibility with Linux systems.
- Real time protection against all kinds of malwares like viruses, spywares, trojans, rookits, roguewares, adware and other potentially unwanted softwares.
- Integrated multi technology protection of AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, Firewall, and intrusion prevention, based on client protection option you select.
- Proactive malware scanning using DNAScan Technology.
- Boot Time Scanning to clean the desktops during native stage at boot time before any malware gets active.
- Allows communication between console and clients even if users choose to retain Windows Firewall or Linux Firewall.
- Update Manager to control the complete update process. Standalone Update Manager to control the complete update process in case the Server having the Admin Console is not connected to the Internet due to security or other concerns.
- Efficient network control
- Enhanced security
- Easy deployment and maintenance
- One-step upgrade
- Policy enforcement
- Extensive reporting
- Flexible licensing Low cost
Quick Heal Admin Console 4.6 is available in various flavors offering different protection at client end, for different security needs. Below table give comparison of features in available flavors: