Frequently Ask Questions
- How to find your product key from Quick Heal antivirus software installed in your computer?
- How to renew or load your Quick Heal subscription after you have paid for it?
- How to uninstall old version of Quick Heal antivirus software?
- How to install new version of Quick Heal antivirus software?
- How to update your Quick Heal antivirus software?
- Fix red Quick Heal icon for up-to-date virus database
- Is Quick Heal compatable with Windows 10?
Update your Quick Heal software
1. Find your QUICK HEAL in the list of small icons at the bottom right of your screen next to the time
2. Right-click on the icon and choose the top option to open Quick Heal Antivirus.
*Note: You can choose Update Now option near the bottom of the list and skip step 3.
3. When Quick Heal opens, if you see the image below, choose Update Now.
4. Update window will open and run. Click on Finish button when it finishes.
Your Quick Heal software is now up-to-date!
*Note: In case your Quick Heal icon is red even though you have updated it, check if your date and time on your computer is correct.
See Change date and time on your computer