Frequently Ask Questions
- How to find your product key from Quick Heal antivirus software installed in your computer?
- How to renew or load your Quick Heal subscription after you have paid for it?
- How to uninstall old version of Quick Heal antivirus software?
- How to install new version of Quick Heal antivirus software?
- How to update your Quick Heal antivirus software?
- Fix red Quick Heal icon for up-to-date virus database
- Is Quick Heal compatable with Windows 10?
How to uninstall your Quick Heal product
1. To uninstall, select Start or at the bottom left corner of your computer screen.
Select All Programs
Scroll down the list to find and select Quick Heal AntiVirus folder
Then select Uninstall Quick Heal AntiVirus.
2. A prompt with the message Do you want to Remove Quick Heal AntiVirus completely from your computer? is displayed.
Click Yes to continue with the uninstallation.
*Note: If you have password-protected Quick Heal, an authentication screen appears.
Enter your password and click OK.
3. Click Next to continue with the uninstallation without saving the repository.
If you want to retain the repository, clear the required options and click Next.
4. The uninstallation process will be initiated. When uninstallation is complete, a message appears.
Please note the product key for future reference. You can save your product key information by clicking Save to file.
5. Restart is recommended after Quick Heal uninstallation. To restart click Restart Now, or click Restart Later to continue working on the system and restart after some time.
Quick Heal Un-installation is completed!