Frequently Ask Questions
- How to find your product key from Quick Heal antivirus software installed in your computer?
- How to renew or load your Quick Heal subscription after you have paid for it?
- How to uninstall old version of Quick Heal antivirus software?
- How to install new version of Quick Heal antivirus software?
- How to update your Quick Heal antivirus software?
- Fix red Quick Heal icon for up-to-date virus database
- Is Quick Heal compatable with Windows 10?
How to renew or load your Quick Heal subscription after you have paid for it
If you have Quick Heal version 2014 installed already, you can put your new product key in Renew Now from the front page of the application or Help menu > About > Renew Now.
If you have older version of Quick Heal or haven't had it before, please follow these steps:
- IMPORTANT: Download the latest Quick Heal build for your product:
- If you don't have Quick Heal yet, for this step, please uninstall any other antivirus software you have as running more than one at a time can slow your computer down.
For detailed instructions, go to http://quickheal.co.nz/faq/installQH
- When prompted for a product key use your new product key.
Now Quick Heal is up and running!