Frequently Ask Questions
- How to find your product key from Quick Heal antivirus software installed in your computer?
- How to renew or load your Quick Heal subscription after you have paid for it?
- How to uninstall old version of Quick Heal antivirus software?
- How to install new version of Quick Heal antivirus software?
- How to update your Quick Heal antivirus software?
- Fix red Quick Heal icon for up-to-date virus database
- Is Quick Heal compatable with Windows 10?
How to install your Quick Heal product
1. Run Quick Heal installation by double-click on the icon (usually on your desktop after you have finished the download) or choose autorun from your CD.
Wait for it to Prepare installation and Scan memory.
2. When it is done, it will prompt you with End User License Agreement. Select 'I agree' and click Next.
3. Here you can choose where to install Quick Heal (optional). Click Next and it will start installation.
4. When it finishes, it will ask you to Register Now or Register Later. Choose Register Now.
5. Then you will be asked to enter the product key you have purchased.
- You can find the product key in your Order Confirmation email or at My Account
- The product key only contains 'zero' for 0.
6. Continue entering your information in the next steps until it shows 'Activation is in progress...'.
Quick Heal Installation is completed!
Extra step: If Quick Heal icon is still red, see update Quick Heal virus database